When you agree to use our cleaning services you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Client/Customer/you/your refers to you, the individual or Company requesting cleaning service from (The) Harrogate Cleaning Company Ltd. We/Us/The Company/The Harrogate Cleaning Company refers to (The) Harrogate Cleaning Company Ltd. Cleaner refers to any cleaner introduced by the Company to the Client.
1. Agreement – This Agreement becomes effective when signed by both the Company and the Client. You will be provided with a copy within 7 days.
2. Cancellations – You must provide 48 hours notice of any cancellation of your arranged cleaning service by either email or telephone. If you cancel within 48 hours, we reserve the right to charge you in full for the arranged cleaning service.
2.1 Agreement Cancellations – Should you wish to cancel your regular cleaning agreement with us you are required to give 2 weeks notice from your most recent cleaning date. We will offer you 2 weeks notice from your most recent cleaning date should we wish to cancel the regular cleaning agreement.
3. Your Cleaner – We will supply a cleaner that will be fully insured, vetted and trained. Our cleaners are extensively trained and valuable to our company, for this reason we hope you can understand that during the provision of your cleaning service and for a period of 12 months after any cancellation, you may not employ any staff that are or have been employed by (The) Harrogate Cleaning Company Ltd. (The) Harrogate Cleaning Company reserves the right to claim any damages, loss of earnings, recruitment costs, training costs and any court costs where appropriate, subject to a minimum of £500.
4. Payments – All cleaning services must be paid for upfront either before or on the day of your cleaning service. We accept cash, bank transfer and standing order.
5. Cleaning Products – We use Ecover cleaning products as standard, where possible. On occasion we may use specialist cleaning products (we’ll let you know if we do this). If you have any cleaning products you wish your cleaner to use you are responsible for training and instructing the proper use. Your cleaner will carry Safety Sheets for each individual cleaning chemical.
6. Quotes – Quotes are subject to your property being in the same condition as when visited to provide the original quote, a charge may be incurred for any extra cleaning beyond the cleaning included in the original quote.